Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

[sharechat] Herald Broker's Picks

From: "Philip Robinson" <robph639@student.otago.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:06:01 +1200

I remember in January in the Herald that they ran an article with all the
brokers picks for the year. I then found a graph at a certain brokering web
site with the performance of the picks for the year. I assume that it was
the same picks. Can anyone tell me what date the article ran in the January
Herald or where one can look at the picks they made.

Many thanks
Phil

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Herald Broker's Picks Richard Yelash