Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

[sharechat] ADV rumour

From: "Oliver Shapleski" <oliver.shapleski@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:54:16 +1200

John & Adam - according to what I'm hearing, the rumour about LibertyOne may well be true - I heard it last week from a most unexpected but extremely reliable source that ADV are pushing this one thru very soon.  How big are LIB?  Would this give ADV an automatic listing on the ASX?  Have started watching it (it's still going down?!?! When to buy?!?!) and noticed an announcement about the Warrants yesterday, something about the price of the head shares within 10% of a compulsory sale price?  What impact does this have?  Anyone started digging under LIB/ADV?

Oliver

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] And speaking of tech shares... Oliver Shapleski