Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

Re: [sharechat] Interesting telco article

From: "Steve Moxham" <steve@ezysurf.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:10:32 +1200

I haven't read the article yet but it is indeed inevitable. As it is currently you can get free access to the internet. There are more and more products coming on to line that allow you to make telephone calls over the net. Net2phone is one I can think of off the top of my head. I'm not sure what the charges are for this service but one can see that the way things are heading much of our telecommunication will eventually be free.

Cheers.