Re: [sharechat] Ceramco

From: "jim peacock" <gecko1951@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 21:31:04 NZST

Sorry I didnt see Tennyson's valuation reply until now
I agree with it in part but you have forgotten about the balance of the $41m
from China Clays cash ($41-16-9)=$16m

Over the 30m shares this is a further 50cps, plus they has $13m in corporate
assets.

Their EGM is tomorrow , I may just go for the fashion parade, but I will buy
some first