Re: [sharechat] Share list for gurgitating. :)))))))

From: chris <CMR64@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 20:55:33 +1200

Hi John.

Dont get too depressed with your performance this year - we've all taken
a beating.

My first comment is that you are spread rather thinly.  An analogy made
earlier on this site that I thought was really cool was that holding a
large number of shares is like a general spreading his soldiers out in a
minefield :)

The first shares I would bail on would be CEN and LNN, but I actually
quite like what you've got left after that.  Depends what you bought
them for - GPG, NUF, NPX, RBD and STU are good long term holds, but dont
expect any fireworks over the next few months from them - value stocks
are languishing badly right now.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Chewing on gurgitables..might get a bit of life into forum !! Tony Haddon