Re: [sharechat] Air New Zealand B Shares

From: "Bevan & Susan" <b-s@thenet.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 20:36:06 +1200

you may find that the $15 mill is a little over pricey.  I would suggest $9
mil and not for another 2yrs.  Would sugg that the next 2yrs are going to be
very lucrative indeed and with capital reserves set aside including the
advantages already building from the Star Alliance it looks fairly good to
me.

Oxbow