Re: Re: [sharechat] Market Depth

From: "Rob Henderson" <robhenderson@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 15:41:32 +1200

with regard to market depth information, from memory i believe that Mr
Foster (NZSE) stated a few months ago in Unlimited Magazine(?) something
along the lines of - "retail investors are not interested in market depth
information". He has also stated that if the NZSE were going to make such
information  available though they would of course have to charge for it.
But hang on, we are not interested are we - so why would anyone possibly be
prepared to pay for this information then? IMHO, further evidence of a total
lack of innovation with management and marketing of the NZSE -

(perhaps someone more dilligent than myself would like to check my accuracy
and apologies in advance should my paraphrasing prove in any way
 inaccurate -)

disclaimer: i hold no stocks listed on the NZSE

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Telecom Warner Lamb