Re: Re: [sharechat] Telecom

From: "John and Beth Schwartfeger" <timestwo@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 14:30:06 +1200

What a marvelous story Nick. Or is that a parable? Wish I could be toasting my foray into the share market. But. Alas. Being new at it I seem to be getting it all wrong at the moment. Minus 10 to 11% on our share market and a bigger amount on the Pomgolian market.
Maybe one day the sun will shine on my shares and they will rise. Or do I have to get 8 goldfish and one black fish to bring me good fortunes? No..Thats right..  That was Feng phooey.
Just started reading this list and hopefully one day someone here just might be able to throw some light on my stocks and what I should do.
Thanks. John S.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] Telecom David Reid