Re: [sharechat] Capital Properties

From: "Oliver Shapleski" <oliver.shapleski@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 16:34:59 +1200

Fair enough Michael but your broker's advising standards should still be brought to the attention of the NZSE and the Consumers' Institute.  Don't let someone off the hook just because you feel it was too long in the past or the person is a "good guy".  Your broker should have asked you what tpe of investment you were after and how experienced you were the first day you met them.  Goo done you for finding some good in the bad, but you certainly don't "owe him one".

I agree with your synopsis on CNZ, (discl small holding) but whether or not that investment is successful is beyond the point.

Oliver