Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

[sharechat] News about Frontier merger from Perth

From: graham corrigan <gdcorrigan@yahoo.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 18:46:17 +1200 (NZST)

Just been talking to my sister in Perth and she told
me that the proposed merger of the 10 Australian and 6
New Zealand companies to form Receivables Management
Group Limited (RMG) into the Frontier shell has been
receiving much publicity over there.
Apparently one of Perth's leading debt collectors,
Pioneer Credit Management Services, which has 80% of
Western Australia's outsourced local government work
and 15% of the commercial market, will be part of the
proposed merger.
The local media have also been talking about how RMG
could be more than a match for Data Advantage and
Baycorp in the future.
Judging from what I have read in the NZ press so far,
it all seems to be really good news for Frontier
shareholders who, judging from the minimal
contributions on FRO in recent days, must be far and
few between in the Sharechat readers ranks.
Never mind, if the price does not not take off too
much when trading resumes, we might all be able to get
a piece of the action.

Graham Corrigan

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.