Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

[sharechat] The problem with bob

From: "Paul Frost" <frostpt@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:29:37 +1200

Apart from his postings being in questionable taste, his constant and
repetitive postings on 2
newly listed companies give the impression of being a personal vendetta
against a certain stock broking firm.

We know these 2 shares have performed poorly recently.We can read about in
the newspaper.
We don't need bob telling us about it day after day. Over the last few weeks
the share price of many other companies have also performed just as badly as
the 2 companies that bob gloatingly
posts about on a regular basis.

I also suspect that bob hides behind an alias and posts to this forum using
more than one alias.
While I don't have any qualms about contributors using an obvious alias, the
use of more than one alias should definitely be discouraged.

Bob, if I'm wrong about the alias, then I unconditionally apologise.

Perhaps you could give your views on some other companies for a change.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] False use of others identities Osbert Sun