Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

[sharechat] BDO

From: ril <ril99_99@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 13:58:17 +1200

Unfortunately, as an investor you have to call a spade a spade. In the
case of BDO you kiwis have been plucked naked. You paid 25c which was
immediately diluted to 10.6c.

Imagine the whole thing as a 'black box'. You've just handed over more
than half your dough to the promoters in return for a blue sky venture
that is unproven and we subsequently find out has insecure supply.

If you don't know the difference between a good stock and a plucker then
you will repeat the same mistakes again and again.

The fastest way to lose money is to be constantly positive. Thus I think
your comments Ben are out of line.

Love ya big Tony.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] EStar Online Lyn