Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

RE: [sharechat] was bdo, now EStar

From: "Matthew Van Veen" <mattvanveen@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:16:09 GMT

John

I personally think they also will go the way of BDO unless they can create
some HUGE competitive edge. You can already buy CD's on line in NZ and of
course from US. As like probably many others most of my CD's are brought
from the Warehouse (everyone gets a bargain) purely for price. That is my
way of shopping whether I get it online or the Warehouse it has to be the
best (cheapest) price. If CDSTAR can do this then excellent but if they
cannot then who is going to buy from them? Just my own thoughts for you.