Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

Re: [sharechat] Stockwatch site

From: "Matthew Van Veen" <mattvanveen@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:31:24 GMT

Thanks - I went and took a look. Now we are getting spoiled. I was so
excited I thought I would splash out and register with their new forum site
as well (Sorry Ben). Its actualy amazing looking back over the last 12
months from what we had to what we have now in online choice, viewing and
trading. The power of the computer and the internet in the new millenium.
Who said the bubble is about to burst?