Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] Lakes Oil

From: Derek Watt <dkw@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:58:07 +1200

I would strongly recommend that if anyone is interested in LKO that they
buy on the asx.

I made the mistake of buying the NZ version. Now I'm sitting on a big %
gain, but could have got at least 10-20% more if I'd bought on the asx and
I'd be out by now.  The NZ share is just not liquid enough. I will shunt
the shares to the asx but may miss the opportunity to sell because of it.

Derek

At 10:58 PM 3/29/00 +1200, you wrote:
>   The 'Speculator' gives it the rave review in The  Bulletin and he
>expects big things from it.From a traders perspective the Nz  stock ' works
>' but not very liquid.Prob a goody to throw $1500 at for some fun,  if you
>watched it cycle.

Derek Watt
http://members.tripod.com/DKWatt/

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.