Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

Re: [sharechat] Why neglect NZ stocks? it makes no sense

From: "Michael Gore" <michgore@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:15:54 +1200

Speaking personally I totally agree with Nick but the issue it seems to me is not so much the validity of Nick's points but more a question of just what sharechat is about.  Most writers in this forum seem to be trading rather than long term investing or seeking dividend returns and the response to Nick's post seems to reflect that.  Just my 2 cents.  regards michael