Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

Re: [sharechat] wellington drive technologies

From: "Bud Fox" <bud_foxx@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 19:58:23 GMT

Malcolm,

I have recently bght some shares in WDT and think that the potential of this
company is huge (why else would I buy them)  I spoke to a friend of mine who
works at Merrill Lynch and he told me that there tech analyst visited the
company with a couple of institutional investors on Thursday and apparently
came back raving about the potential of the company.  I met Dr Ross Green at
the AGM and he said that the new Low Power Fan is a world beater, he seemed
to me to be someone with his feet on the ground.  The Unlimited article (@
DF Mainland site) was interesting he suggests they have a real winner which
I guess is the reason why AXA bght 4.9% of the company the other day.

Apparently the company is going to list on the main NZSE board in September,
and they are also looking at a Nasdaq listing early next year.

Bud

Disclosure:  As noted above I own shares in WDT.