[sharechat] Comsoft/Aql - SMR poors cold water on weird NBR story

From: "Les Mortimer" <les@openmind.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 20:11:52 +1300

I read the NBR story 3 times and every time it didn't make sense to me.
I thought that it would be more realistic to use a dual listed company like FRO if Comsoft was to do a cheap back door listing.
In a late notice today SMR advises that the writer had not made contact with SMR or Comsoft executives and refutes any knowledge of an AQL/Comsoft marriage. Now that makes sense to me.
In the next 2 to 3 weeks the true direction of AQL will emerge and it will be very rewarding.
Regards Les.

P.S Frank Fernandez, your postings have been greatly appreciated and I look forward to your future contributions, please!!!