[sharechat] Re: Genesis query (Margie)

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 19:58:38 +1300

Margie, I'm not sure that anyone replied to your earlier query
re possibly buying some Genesis which is on the Unlisted Board.
If my memory serves me correctly I think it was Sarah Corkill
who stated a few weeks ago that any broker can buy or sell
stocks on the Unlisted Board for you. I note they have gone down
a bit the last 2 or 3 days but are still significantly above where
they were when the Sunday Star backgrounder on them ran
2 or 3 weeks ago. I don't hold themself but I note several
sharechatters do. They're a scientific tech stock rather than
an Internet stock but they do have a solid base and I think a credible
business plan. There is at least one other tech stock on the Unlisted Board
namely Indranet about which I know nothing but it has been discussed a bit
on sharechat and that could be found using the alpha thread index or more
thoroughly with the search facility - as could Genesis. Wilson
Neill which is also on the UB has some plans for emerging as a tech.
cheers,
Hugh

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.