Re: [sharechat] Tech Stocks??

From: Bill <billbray@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:29:51 +1300

Kelvin Worsfold wrote:

> I have a mixed portfolio but have increased my weighting in IT stocks as I
> try to juggle what may be a winner for future increases, as at this stage I
> need a risk exposure to bring me to the financial position I need. ld class
>myself as a
> long term holder and maybe I am the only holder playing around in the so
> called traders domain. List the IT stocks you favour most for the long
> hall in order of preference. Mine are ITC,SMR,EPH,RVS,SPE,NGL.

Good calling Kevin....I'd classify myself in exactly the same position.
I note however that you didn't give much room to ADV in your picks.
As a fair sized holder of AQL (for more than 6 months now) I have a
quiet sweat daily about this lot.  SPE and NGL.  My only interest here
is that they may get swallowed up one day by some outfit that thinks
they are better than I do.

Cheers
Bill

(AQL will hopefully slip into no.2 slot ,but too early to tell.My
thoughts are at least three or more of these stocks will survive ,but
which ones?