Re: [sharechat] force corp

From: "hyperion" <hyperion@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:54:52 +1300

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Hubbard <mhubbard@es.co.nz>
To: <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2000 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: [sharechat] force corp

> I would expect that the Saturn/Telstra deal would be having the current
> adverse effect on the Force share price - very similar lines of business,
> aren't they, but Saturn/Telstra will have a lot more clout.
>
> Just a thought.
>
> I don't own Force or Telstra shares.

> http://www.sharechat.co.nz/          New Zealand's home for market
investors
> To remove yourself from this list, please us the form at
> http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Very ture, they will have more clout and the share price to boot.
Force/Ihug have an advantage as they are already here and there share price
is low. Force corp to double in share price is not inconsivable where as
Telstra haven't got a the same prospects.  Also I forgot to mention that
Ihug has made a deal with the BNZ bank to sell computers, internet service
etc to its custermers which will open up another huge market.

Nice one :)

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.