Re: [sharechat] HGD Osbert

From: "Osbert Sun" <osbert.sun@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 20:08:26 +1300

Tony,
Please be assured that you're not the only one exposed to HGD. I too need much more than 8% to exit HGD gracefully. However, as I stated on the ShareChat Forum some time ago that the decision by HGD not going all way into "E-gold" could be a wise move as far as marketing is concerned. This means HGD is now in the position to fill in the gaps left over by other "reformed gold-diggers". As we have being quoting time after time that "time will tell"!

I wrote to Mr Peter Atkinson, the MD of Heritage Gold, last week seeking infomation on the E-cademy deal. So far I have not received any reply. This could mean that HGD is cooking something up and doesn't want spoil the fun by release any info prematurely (or at the worst case It doesn't have anything yet to report). If an announcement is still not made by the end of next week, I'll follow up my inquiry again.

Kind regards,
Osbert