RE: Re: [sharechat] CAG (Cape Range) & other Aussie stocks.

From: James Lee <James.Lee@directbroking.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 08:59:53 +1300

Craig and co,

Solution6.com  -Free depth
Asx.com.au-  good info
Stockhouse.com.au-rumours and graphs
Quicken.com.au - good all round

Try these, they are very useful,
Good hunting.

James Lee
Direct Broking

Yes I too would like to get some helpful URL's if I could of ASX. I  have a
few but are sifting thru' for a couple of good ones as I am frustrated with
NZ mrkt.I also like mrkt depth as part of my decision making process which
Oz sites have.Are any free for live data?Any help appreciated- Thanks

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: [sharechat] any clues on why Solution6 crashed 15% in Australia today? Dylan James