Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] Re: Day Traders

From: "Nanda De Silva" <desilvan@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 23:36:55 +1300

Hi Graham,

Thanks  for providing us with so much information on Day Trading.It looks
very complicated and risky.For the time being I have decided to keep out.
I bought some aql @18cts few weeks ago and another lot @21cts.Now I begin to
wonder
 whether I paid too much for the second lot.

Can you please let us know where we could purchase this Excel software
package that tracks the
fluctuations in the stocks on the  NOSE

Thanks,

Panda