Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] Big guns of AQL

From: "David Thompson" <dvd_tpn@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 23:27:48 NZDT

Amy,
>From my observations, Frank Fernandez appears to be the resident expert on
the AQL stock and his commentary yesterday (AQL- Promise for the future) in
response to my request for more information on AQL, will be of great help to
you in learning more about the stock. You can view Frank's comments in the
archives section of the Sharechat site.
As regards principal shareholders in a company, I understand that this
information can either be found in their annual reports or through diligent
perusal of the SSH (Substantial Shareholder)notices released by the New
Zealand Stock Exchange.
Being very busy with very little time to do any stock swotting, I find the
sharechat forum very informative. Some commentators,like Frank, are very
analytical and structured in their approach, and provide us with the
necessary research (facts, figures and rationale)behind a particular stock.
This helps us to understand more about the stock and allows us to make our
own decisions from the data that we are given.
Good luck with AQL. I am sold and I am sure you won't be disappointed.

David Thompson