Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] ITC/NGL FEB 15

From: "Matthew Van Veen" <mattvanveen@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 13:30:34 PST

As I boldly predicted that ITC will $1 by end of Feb and $2-$3 by mid year I
will put my money on the table. Today Mon 31 Jan (market is in free fall
mode but on light volume)presents buying opportunities for those not yet in
ITC and for those to top up their holdings before it disappears into the
horizon. As it reached 60c this morning I will bet it half way mid Feb to my
$1 prediction and go for 80c. NGL has also been oversold so again presents
good buying opportunities (56c as I write this)however price won't climb
like ITC. I will go for 65c on this.