Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] America cup racing starts again tomorrow (Les replies)

From: "Les" <xtr123408@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 21:05:19 +1300

I have been watching the last round of the America cup challenger series with great interest and if it is not Virtual Spectator that is linked to Mr. Ian Taylor of Dunedin that is being used then the commentators from TVNZ must be poorly informed and the Forbes article would have to be the blooper of 2000.

In a tech hungry world the Forbes article won't do ITC any harm, however it will harm the pockets of those who don't own ITC shares.
People use to scoff at the high values of AOL, Yahoo and Amazon share prices when they were less than half their current value.

Miniaturization of modern technology is moving forward at a rapid pace an this will ensure greater utilization for the likes of V/S.

Check out CBS Market Watch today! (listed on sharechat home page) an article by Elaine Garzarelli. She has proved to be very correct in her predictions over the last year or so that I have been monitoring her comments. Hopefully that will settle a few a the nervous souls out there today.

May God bless you all,
Les.

PS AQL is coming along nicely and I hope you all have some, they are still very good value.