Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 1999

Re: [sharechat] best performing stocks of the year

From: "Julie Daniell" <juggla_@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 13:44:31 +1300

OK I'm a list newbie.

First I'd like to say I'm delighted with the range and polarity of views in
this forum. Balance in advice as well as in portfolio.

Second, it strikes me that the list of the ten best stocks of this year is
mostly, though not entirely, hindsight. The nub of investment is surely the
list of the ten best stocks of next year.

Wouldn't these lists be fun to look back at at this time next year?

Julie Daniell