Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 1999

[sharechat] Washing up

From: "Dalton Hill" <minnow@TALK.CO.NZ>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 11:10:55 +1300

For anyone who maybe interested in what Aussie financial journalists will be saying in the sunday papers.
As follows-

On 25 basis points - who cares - this continues to be weight of money stuff. What about just plai old vanilla resource stocks - I think the old cyclical stocks are set for another leap higher on the back of surprisingly strong global growth - I would buy Aussie stocks - A$ will hit 70 cents. We have not seen synchronised world growth for 5 years and when we do reources will be big beneficiary.

Regs

PS  Brougham House Rules apply - please do not quote your source - pls do your own homework.  DH

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Dukes & Co stuart irvine