Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 1999

[sharechat] TELCA - Warburg Telecom

From: "Joe Spooner" <joespooner@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:05:38 NZDT

Could someone please explain to me what exactly these Telecom shares compose
of? Are they warrants? If so when do payments have to be made on them? They
appear to be very volatile, but could be an excellent buy.

Telecom ordinary shares are down heavily again today and would also appear
to be a good buy again. I wonder when they will begin to trade less heavily
and will get out of the curtain of prices they are currently in?