Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 1999

Re: [sharechat] Telemedia

From: Mark Tilley <o.tilley@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 15:14:14 +1300

Kelvin Worsfold wrote:

> I am looking for information on Telemedia Networks International Ltd listing
> on the ASX. It wasexpected to have commenced on the21 oct, but I can not
> find any information on its listing or what has happened??
> ----Would appreciate any up to date

Kelvin,
I too am awaiting news about Telemedia (TMN).  I applied for shares
prior to listing on the 21st Oct and have had no confirmation of how
many shares I have received.  The shares are being quoted on the ASX but
there has been no trades, and no buy or sell quotes.  Maybe shareholders
haven't received notification of their holdings and therefore can't
trade the shares.
Cheers