Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 1999

Re: [sharechat] Aquaria

From: marcus hinkley <marcus.ali@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 16:59:54 +1300

In the latest McEwen report he suggests its still a buy.  I have been following
the share for about 3 months and the share has done nothing of note (almost
nothing at all) for all that time.  I even bought some at one point when there
was a flurry abnout it, but that appears to have waned somewhat. Maybe a meduim
to long term performer?