Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 1999

[sharechat] TTP

From: "vincent.wang" <vincent.wang@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 17:34:44 +1300

I have some share holdings of TTP.  The reason why I bought this company is
I believe the properties are now undervalued because there is no inflation.
 If N.Z. can achieve 3% GDP in 2000 and 4% in 2001 like some economists
predicted(I hope they are right this time), then the properties would be
revalued upward. The current performance of TTP is certainly disappointing.
 But I noticed from the latest annual report, GPG has become one of the 20
largest share holder of TTP.  They must have done some thorough study
before buying into TTP.  Does anyone know what is the price GPG paid for ?

The other interesting question is: who is keep on selling the shares?

RGDS,

Vincent Wang