Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 1999

[sharechat] TTP

From: David Iles <davidi@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:19:12 -0700

Am I missing something. Current price is 28c. NTA is 72c. EPS (full year
based on interim result) is 4.5CPS. If pay a dividend of 60% profits
gives a yield of 9.64%.

I know the market hates this stock and it has terrible mgmt, there is an
overhang of 98 million shares from the companys override of capital
notes conversion, but where is the bottom.

SEABIL hold 54.7% of the shares. Looks a cheap takeover to me or have I
missed something.

David Iles