Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 1999

Re: [sharechat] RE:The dow

From: "grantRobertson()" <grantmr@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 02:56:32 +1300

IMHO, I think the markets are beginning to fall, pre y2k. Where it will go,
I do not know.
Money has been leaving the markets for a good couple of months, gold is
trending upward...

The smart money moves first and the markets follow...

And how about last week, with the NZ rising while all other markets take a
fall? That I don't get... Is the money coming here? Why would it?

Begin the paper trails, people, for interesting times lay ahead.

...Maybe
Grant