Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 1999

[sharechat] AMP Office Trust

From: "Mark Hubbard" <mhubbard@es.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 11:09:46 +1200

Can someone please confirm that AMP Office shares are fully paid (ie, of
course, no more calls to be made). I seem to remember that as with Capital
Properties, and the upcoming WestpacTrust float, they split the payment for
the original share price. However, their asset backing would imply that they
are fully paid. Sorry for the stupid question, but I'd hate to be making my
decisions on getting a fundamental issue such as this wrong.