Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 1999

[sharechat] Good Company Information Site Sought

From: "Mark Hubbard" <mhubbard@es.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:00:04 +1200

Does anyone know of a good NZ site providing information on NZSE companies. What I am really looking for is information from most recent financial statements, and especially future orientated information - eg, forecast EPS and dividends per share. The closest I've found is the Herald's Stock Watch site, but this lacks the forecast information (although very good - especially the alert service).