Wednesday 9th December 2020
|Text too small?|
Abano Healthcare Group Limited, advises that it has received final orders from the High Court approving the Scheme of Arrangement with Adams NZ Bidco Limited. Abano has also requested that NZX suspend trading in its shares ahead of the record date for the Scheme and de-list the company from the closing of trading on the implementation date.
Subject to remaining customary completion conditions being satisfied or waived, the Scheme timetable is:
• 14 December 2020, close of trading: Last day of trading in Abano shares on the NZX
• 5.00pm on 16 December 2020: Record date for determining entitlements to participate in the Scheme
• 8.00am on 22 December 2020: Cut-off time for an Adjustment Event to occur
• 9.00am on 22 December 2020: Last time an Adjustment Event can be notified by Bidco to Abano
• 22 December 2020: Implementation date – Bidco acquires all of the shares in Abano and pays for those shares
• 22 December 2020, close of trading: Cessation of quotation of Abano shares and de-listing of Abano from NZX
Holders of Abano shares at 5.00 pm (NZ time) on the record date will be entitled to receive the Scheme consideration in cash, which will be paid on the implementation date (expected to occur on 22 December 2020). The Scheme consideration is NZ$5.20 per share, unless an Adjustment Event occurs prior to 8.00am on the implementation date (in which case the Scheme consideration will be reduced, as described in the Scheme Booklet). There has been no Adjustment Event to date.
Existing Abano shareholders who wish to participate in the Scheme do not need to take any further action. Abano shareholders who do not wish to participate in the Scheme must sell their shares before the close of trading on 14 December 2020.
See the links below for more details:
No comments yet
Gentrack Group Limited Half-Year Results
PALM VALLEY-12 WEEKLY DRILLING UPDATE MAY 24th
Turners delivers record earnings result for FY22
NPH - 2022 Half Year Results
24th May 2022 Morning Report
Ryman Healthcare plans new village in Rolleston
My Food Bag releases FY22 Results
Oceania positioned for growth
Ryman Healthcare buys retirement village site in Melbourne
Dr David Kerr to retire from Ryman Healthcare Board