Wednesday 16th March 2016
|Text too small?|
Andrew Hampton has been appointed as the director of the Government Communications Security Bureau.
The role has been filled by acting director Lisa Fong since February 2016, and before that by Una Jagose from February 2015, after former director Ian Fletcher quit unexpectedly in January last year. Hampton will take over the role on April 26 on a five-year contract.
He has been government chief talent officer at the State Services Commission since May 2014, having previously been deputy secretary for education at the Ministry of Education, deputy chief executive of Crown Law, deputy secretary of the courts for the Ministry of Justice and director of the Office of Treaty Settlements.
“Mr Hampton is a respected senior public servant with experience in senior leadership roles across the public service,” said Prime Minister John Key. “His broad experience will also help continue the process of more closely connecting and integrating the security and intelligence agencies with the wider public service.”
No comments yet
NZ dollar falls with Aussie after Westpac's RBA rate cut call
Intuit juggernaut grows QuickBooks subscribers but momentum slows
Reaction to Budget rules relaxation shows balance 'about right', says Ardern
Augusta lifts net profit six fold as investors flock into new funds
Annual exports to China top $15 billion for first time
Gentrack posts $8.7M loss on CA Plus write-down
Westpac says RBNZ capital proposals would add $6,000 p.a. to an Auckland mortgage
Cavalier says market conditions still challenging
Ryman hikes dividend as annual earnings grow on wider development margin
24th May 2019 Morning Report