Tuesday 20th October 2020
|Text too small?|
• The High Court has granted initial orders for Abano to proceed with the Scheme of Arrangement.
• Abano has released the Scheme Meeting materials, including the Independent Adviser’s report and Notice of Meeting in relation to the Scheme proposal.
• The Scheme price of $4.75 per Abano share is within the Independent Adviser’s valuation range of $4.70 to $5.50.
• The Abano Board strongly encourages shareholders to vote, and unanimously recommends that shareholders vote in favour of the Scheme, absent a superior proposal. Each Abano Director who holds or controls Abano shares intends to vote all of such shares in favour of the Scheme, subject to the same qualification.
• Special Meeting to vote on the Scheme will be held at 11.00am, Wednesday 18 November 2020 at Ellerslie Events Centre, Auckland. Proxy voting closes at 11.00am on Monday 16 November 2020.
Abano Healthcare Group Limited (ABA:NZX) has been granted initial orders from the High Court to proceed with the Scheme of Arrangement proposed by Adams NZ Bidco Limited (Bidco) to acquire 100% of the fully paid shares in Abano Healthcare Group Limited for an unadjusted price of $4.75 per share (Scheme).
The Scheme Booklet, including the Independent Adviser’s report and the Notice of Meeting, has today been released in electronic form and will be uploaded to Abano’s website. These materials, together with a Proxy/Voting Form, will be sent to shareholders in the next few days.
The Scheme Meeting will be held at 11.00am on Wednesday 18 November 2020 in the Pakuranga Hunt Room, Ellerslie Events Centre, Auckland, and online at web.lumiagm.com. Details of the virtual and physical meeting are included in the Notice of Meeting section of the Scheme Booklet and information on how to attend online is included in the Virtual Meeting Guide which will be sent to shareholders with the Scheme Booklet.
See links below for more details:
Source: Abano Healthcare Group Limited
No comments yet
Abano Healthcare Group Limited (NZX: ABA) Shareholders Vote in Favour of Scheme
Smartpay Holdings Limited (NZX: SPY) Interim Result Announcement and Half Year Report
Green Cross Health Limited (NZX: GXH) Reports Half Year Profit of $8.8M
Fletcher Building Limited (NZX: FBU) Annual Shareholders Meeting Documents and 1H21 Guidance
Comvita Limited (NZX: CVT) Reports Strong China Market Sales During 11:11 Event
Kathmandu Holdings Limited (NZX: KMD) Trading Update
Goodman Property Trust (NZX: GMT) to Redevelop Strategic Mt Roskill Site
Turners Automotive Group Limited (NZX: TRA) Delivers Robust Earnings Despite COVID Disruption
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited (NZX: FPH) Record Half Year Result: Net Profit Up 86%
Stride Property Group (NZX: SPG) Trading Halt of Securities