Wednesday 19th April 2023
|Text too small?|
At NZX Limited’s shareholder meeting, held in Auckland and online, today, shareholders were asked to vote on 5 resolutions, which were supported by the Board.
As required by NZX Listing Rule 6.1, all voting was conducted by a poll.
The resolutions passed by shareholders were:
1. That the Board be authorised to determine the auditor’s fees and expenses for the 2023 financial year.
2. That Rachel Walsh (appointed by the Board as a director with effect from 12 October 2022), who retires and is eligible for election, be elected as a director of NZX Limited.
3. That Dame Paula Rebstock (appointed by the Board as a director with effect from 1 February 2023), who retires and is eligible for election, be elected as a director of NZX Limited.
4. That Frank Aldridge, who retires and is eligible for re-election, be re-elected as a director of NZX Limited.
5. That the total annual remuneration payable to all directors be increased by $42,000 from $522,000 to $564,000 with effect from 1 July 2023.
Details of the total number of votes cast in person or by a proxy holder are attached.
No comments yet
TWR - Tower announces strategic review
PFI - 11 Sheffield Street, Blenheim Divestment
December 4th Morning Report
Me Today - Notice of Annual Shareholder Meeting
FSF - Director Scott St John to retire from Fonterra Board
Greenfern announces change in Chief Financial Officer
AIA Provision of Financial Assistance - Employee Share Plan
CBD - Recording and Presentation of Investor Call
AUCKLAND CAR PARK CONCESSION AGREEMENT - HIGH COURT JUDGMENT
CRP - Korella North Mining Lease Lodgement Approved