Tuesday 1st December 2020
|Text too small?|
SkyCity Entertainment Group Limited advises that, from today, its Adelaide casino and entertainment facilities are no longer subject to a maximum capacity limit of 100 people per venue following the announcement by the South Australian Government to further lift certain COVID-19 restrictions implemented in November 2020 in response to a new COVID-19 cluster in Adelaide.
From today, the SkyCity Adelaide expansion development will open in a staged manner to the public, including:
• New gaming areas – opening exclusively to SkyCity Premier Rewards members on 1 and 2 December 2020 and to the public from 3 December 2020;
• Eos by SkyCity, a new 120-room luxury hotel – opening on 1 December 2020;
• Sol Bar and Restaurant, a new immersive rooftop bar and restaurant destination celebrating the best of South Australia – opening on 1 December 2020;
• ITL, a new modern Italian restaurant adjoining the Festival Plaza – opening on 1 December 2020; and
• The District at SkyCity, a new entertainment venue on Level 1 of the existing Railway Building featuring live entertainment, the Pirate Life brewery, the Sports Bar, Poker Zone and Bistro - opening on 3 December 2020.
Up to date opening times for the casino, Eos by SkyCity and food and beverage outlets are available on the SkyCity Adelaide website at www.skycityadelaide.com.au.
SkyCity will provide further updates as new material information becomes available.
See the links below for more details:
No comments yet
Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited (NZX: CRP) Chatham Successfully Completes Private Placement
Turners Automotive Group Limited (NZX: TRA) Upgrades FY21 Earnings Guidance
Blackwell Global Holdings Limited (NZX: BGI) Restructure of Business Operations
Vista Group International Limited (NZX: VGL) Vista Group appoints James Miller as Independent Director
Rakon Limited (NZX: RAK) Update of FY2021 Earnings Guidance
The a2 Milk Company Limited (NZX: ATM) Organisational Announcement
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Committed to Action as It Responds to Data Breach
MHM Automation Limited (NZX: MHM) Settlement of New Plymouth Building Sale
Napier Port Holdings Limited (NZX: NPH) First Quarter 2021 Trade Volumes
New Zealand Oil & Gas Limited (NZX: NZO) Mahato PSC Update - Oil Production