The 5 Minute MBA By Wayne Brown $24.95 plus $4.75 postage
Get invaluable tips from the nation's number one corporate doctor - Wayne Brown is the man called in when things go wrong in large corporates or institutions. From this trouble-shooting experience Wayne has distilled ten crucial points vital for everyone at every level of business.Now you, too, can learn how to bring everyday good health to your business. This falls into the same category as WHO MOVED MY CHEESE? Wise advice told in a very simple way - deceptively simple. The main points are:
- 1. Always get on with the person with the money
- 2. Do something straight away and fix mistakes now
- 3. Realistically accept where you are now and agree where you want to be.
- 4. Behave as you expect the staff to behave.
- 5. When put in charge, take charge.
- 6. Do the right thing.
- 7. Constantly challenge everything and ask any and every question.
- 8. Devolve responsibility and accountability.
- 9. You have to do whatever you have to do to deliver what you said you would deliver
- 10. Always ask at all levels how this would sound in court.
Each point is explained in a very clear and concise way. The 5 Minute MBA
is available through the Good Returns Bookstore
(www.goodreturns.co.nz/books or call 0800 345 675)
Comments from our readers
No comments yet
Add your comment:
NZ dollar rises after heartening Chinese data
Suspect company faces liquidation after director dies
Foreign investors face maximum penalty for breach after $13M purchase
Napier Port share offer $2.27-$2.60; will raise net $110 million
Crucial carbon reduction recommendations due tomorrow
NZ Super Fund to invest in $300M local hotel venture
Infratil-backed Longroad Energy secures Texas wind farm finance
Peters to meet top US administration hawks in Washington
BNZ kyboshes AMP's A$3.3 bln life business sale
Tourist numbers dip in May on fewer Chinese, Indian arrivals