The 5 Minute MBA By Wayne Brown $24.95 plus $4.75 postage
Get invaluable tips from the nation's number one corporate doctor - Wayne Brown is the man called in when things go wrong in large corporates or institutions. From this trouble-shooting experience Wayne has distilled ten crucial points vital for everyone at every level of business.Now you, too, can learn how to bring everyday good health to your business. This falls into the same category as WHO MOVED MY CHEESE? Wise advice told in a very simple way - deceptively simple. The main points are:
- 1. Always get on with the person with the money
- 2. Do something straight away and fix mistakes now
- 3. Realistically accept where you are now and agree where you want to be.
- 4. Behave as you expect the staff to behave.
- 5. When put in charge, take charge.
- 6. Do the right thing.
- 7. Constantly challenge everything and ask any and every question.
- 8. Devolve responsibility and accountability.
- 9. You have to do whatever you have to do to deliver what you said you would deliver
- 10. Always ask at all levels how this would sound in court.
Each point is explained in a very clear and concise way. The 5 Minute MBA
is available through the Good Returns Bookstore
(www.goodreturns.co.nz/books or call 0800 345 675)
Comments from our readers
No comments yet
Add your comment:
NZ dollar stalls amid doubts on US-China trade deal
Tourist numbers perk up in August as Aussies more than offset declining Asian demand
Peters to unions: strikes not helpful; no word on Fair Pay Agreements
Oil and gas critical to global emissions reduction effort - BP
Ebos pays A$34m for medical devices businesses
House price inflation ticks higher as sales volumes recover
Fletcher in $31 mln dispute with ministry over Greymouth hospital
NZ dollar eases as markets fret about US-China trade talks
15th October 2019 Morning Report
CTU pressures govt for Fair Pay Agreements