Friday 26th March 2021
|Text too small?|
Today the Comvita Board approved a share purchase and loan scheme for selected senior executives. The scheme will enable participants to purchase shares at the five-day VWAP at which Comvita’s shares traded prior to 25 March 2021, with the following key terms:
• Participants include the Chief Executive and all of his eligible direct reports
• The term of the loans will be four years, i.e., delivery of the Comvita Five Year Plan
• The loan is offered under full recourse conditions and is interest-bearing
• Any dividends payable will be applied and offset against the loan balance
• The loan balance must be repaid in full before the shares can be traded by the participant; and
• In the event the employee leaves Comvita, the loan is immediately due and payable.
Comvita intends to use a combination of treasury stock and new shares to meet its commitments under the scheme, and today is also announcing its intention to commence a share buy back from 1 April 2021. In accordance with Listing Rule 4.14.2 please refer to the Comvita share buy-back programme announcement dated 26 March 2021.
The loans will amount to financial assistance and the issue of new shares or transfer of treasury stock to leadership team members is subject to compliance with all legal requirements under the Listing Rules and Companies Act 1993. Appropriate financial assistance disclosures will be provided in due course.
Please see the link below for details:
No comments yet
Napier Port Holdings Limited (NZX: NPH) 2021 Earnings Guidance Update
Comvita Limited (NZX: CVT) Full Year Guidance Update
Scott Technology Limited (NZX: SCT) Meat Industry Contract Win
PaySauce Limited (NZX: PYS) Quarterly Market Update
NZ Windfarms Limited (NZX: NWF) Agrees a New VVFPA for Q1 2022 to Q3 2022
Harmoney Corp Limited (NZX: HMY) 3Q21 Trading Update
Pacific Edge Limited (NZX: PEB) United Healthcare Issues Positive Coverage Cxbladder
Scott Technology Limited (NZX: SCT) 2021 Half Year Announcement
NZX Limited (NZX: NZX) Appoints Specialist Global Expert to Tech Committee
AFT Pharmaceuticals Limited (NZX: AFT) Secures New Partners in Poland and Greece