Good Returns Bookstore
Tuesday 8th May 2007
|Text too small?|
2007 New Zealand Investment Year Book By IRG $39.00
The essential handbook for every Kiwi share market trader and investor
Since 1973, the Investment Year Book has helped people make profitable decisions about the share market. Produced by IRG, New Zealand’s leading independent investment research company, it is specifically designed to give investors the information they need in a quick and convenient form.
Covering every company in the NZ share market, plus the 100 top Australian listed companies, the IRG Year Book gives you:
- depth of knowledge about a company with an overview of key events from the day it listed.
- Website links so you can undertake further research
- A list of major shareholders so you can see what the smart money is investing in
- A financial history so you can assess a company’s financial strength and look for trends
- Coverage of each company’s latest financial result, including its profit outlook for the coming year
- Brokers’ earnings forecasts for major companies
Plus graphs, market overviews, dividend details, an announcement calendar and much more.
No comments yet
NZ dollar becalmed, awaiting reasons to move
Huawei still in no-man's-land as Spark presses ahead with 5G build
Trustpower signals $11 mln profit boost from metering sale
Chorus defeats secrecy breach claim
Hedging losses drag Kiwi Property first-half net profit down 23.8%
Sky predicts revenue and earnings fall for FY20
Steel & Tube warns of further hit to first-half profit
A2 Milk's AGM should sort the bulls from the bears
Has NZ reached the lower limits of monetary policy?
NZ dollar maintains gains on China-US talks, local rate outlook