Good Returns Bookstore
Tuesday 8th May 2007
|Text too small?|
2007 New Zealand Investment Year Book By IRG $39.00
The essential handbook for every Kiwi share market trader and investor
Since 1973, the Investment Year Book has helped people make profitable decisions about the share market. Produced by IRG, New Zealand’s leading independent investment research company, it is specifically designed to give investors the information they need in a quick and convenient form.
Covering every company in the NZ share market, plus the 100 top Australian listed companies, the IRG Year Book gives you:
- depth of knowledge about a company with an overview of key events from the day it listed.
- Website links so you can undertake further research
- A list of major shareholders so you can see what the smart money is investing in
- A financial history so you can assess a company’s financial strength and look for trends
- Coverage of each company’s latest financial result, including its profit outlook for the coming year
- Brokers’ earnings forecasts for major companies
Plus graphs, market overviews, dividend details, an announcement calendar and much more.
No comments yet
Government package for commercial leases too little, too late
Concerns over Government’s intervention in commercial leases
Development Commitment to Bowen Campus Stage Two
Vista Group International Limited - Update on the impacts of COVID-19
AFT secures Maxigesic IV® distribution in four Western European countries and reports Australasian market share gains in COVID-19 medicines
Investore Property Limited (Investore) today announced its financial results for the twelve months ended 31 March 2020 (FY20).
Rabobank GDT Analysis - Event 261
SkyCity Entertainment Group Limited - Update on COVID-19 Impacts and Recent Trading
ANZ announces sale of UDC Finance
Foley Wines Limited Announces Harvest Result, Earnings Outlook and Development in Martinborough