Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2004

Re: [sharechat] PNA Share Price Explosive.

From: Robin Benson <rob@hammerheadmedia.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 23:48:57 +0100

Hi David

Maybe I should have said that there's no better way to close down a
discussion than by introducing a factor into the equation that cannot
be examined. How would you have reacted if Haggis said that his God had
told him that nuclear armageddon was nigh?

There's also a fair amount of hogwash mixed in to the brew ...

On 4 Jun 2004, at 19:38, Lazy Haggis wrote:

> It's obvious the terrorists could easily attack Western interests by
> blowing up the oil infrastructure in the Middle East and other key
> installations around the world. This could easily be implemented today

If it were so easily implemented do you think that Bin Laden and Co.
would have sat around swinging their worry-beads over a game of
backgammon?

Regarding Al Queda terrorists, yes, the local flower shop owner could
in fact be a merciless Al Queda operative, but then again, so could I!

Kind regards

Robin