Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2004

[sharechat] fair debate reply to capitalist by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:03:57 +1200

Hi capitalist
                      Fair debate means the right to discuss Ideas regardless of how dumb or stupid we might think they are.         Personal Insults normally come from the person losing the debate, which leads to the other person firing back, and one of them grabbing the ball and not playing .   I have had my share In the past, and was greatly amused, and If you remember the first to apologise to the moderator for winding him up.
We are all big boys and girls or are we?         Wind me up and I will laugh at you, but I will never Insult you on a personal level .     I might tell you Its a dumb Idea, after all you have the right to lose money any way you like, and who am I to complain.    Extreme view points offer an Insight to alternative thought, so never ridicule If we listen long enough and hard enough then perhaps one day It might lead to a slight change In direction.
Give me heaps guys I need a laugh capitalist might have a brass butt but macdunk has a brass neck
                                        cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Off Topic - To Pass the Time Cristine Kerr