Re: Re: [sharechat] WRI battle warming up

From: "terry weston" <tweston@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 22:48:47 -0400

Hi Snoopy , you say
<<<<<<<<I don't see huge gains in the share price over the next 12 months.  Perhaps $1.60 might be tops and $1.50 more likely. But add on the dividend (2.5+6.0+3.0c per share) and that still translates to a very nice return.>>>>>>
also
 <<<<<<<< It is very hard to see what I could  replace WRI with.   PGG perhaps? >>>>>>

 You talk about  the dividends ,  What may I ask do you do with those?   Do you buy more WRI  or some other tasty morsel, keep as cash waiting to pounce   or spend it?
regards Terry