Re: Re: [sharechat] ZYL - Zylotech UPDATE

From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 10:06:41 +1000

Hi David,

Extract from prospectus; ' ... Zylotech has active dialogues underway and reseller and/or teaming agreements in the process of being completed for integration of their products and solutions in a number of strategically important applications by a number of industry market leaders who operate in the IT integrating and security surveillance services fields. These include ... ' (See list of names on page 3 of the prospectus which also lists possible Zylotech product and solution applications - provides an overview of their prospects.)

The annual report gave the cash position at 31 Dec 2003. Capital raising was after 31 Dec (concluded January 2004) and raised over $1M for Zylotech.

I don't think cash is going to be a problem, especially since they have progressed from development to milestones/sales with EyeLink, working trials of Sonobuoys, and Mirli UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) has been successfully demonstrated in a scaled down version with a large scale demo planned for later this year. {PS Would very much like to see Metal Storm (MST) investigate opportunities re this Australian UAV.}

Zylotech partnered with Fujitsu on EyeLink into Manly Council so Fujitsu must have a high opinion of Zylotech.

Every shareholder had an opportunity to pick up Zyl shares and Zylob options at 1c recently = estimated cost of .009 per ZYL share, and .001 per ZYLOB option.

Due to milestones/progress last year, ZYL is well-placed in the med to long-term high growth investment category with the possibility that a positive announcement could propel the SP sooner. I (as in my personal opinion) see both the shares (presently at .008), and the options (still some ZYLOBs available at .001) as a great buy right now BUT Mr Market, collectively, may not agree with my opinion.

Regards,
Cris