Re: [sharechat] The RBD rebound

From: Robin Benson <rob@hammerheadmedia.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 23:25:48 +0100

Interesting conditions Snoopy ... they've seen a preview of Troy and
got carried away surely ...

Robin

---------------
  - Conditions of this offer:
  This offer proposed by King Win Laurel International Ltd, the offeror,
will come into force and consideration will be paid for every ordinary
share with voting rights, if and only if the following conditions are
matched:
  a) The shareholders, who agree to transfer their shares to the offeror
with the price defined in this offer, of Restaurant Brands New Zealand
Limited must also agree to guarantee, mortgage or pledge some
properties, acceptance bills or any other securities, for instance,
real estates, fixed assets, credits, letter of credit, bank acceptance
bills, trade acceptance bills or any other securities that can be
accepted by the nominated proxy of the offeror, in the nominated bank
for ten years, and these guarantees, mortgages or pledges must be equal
to the cash they will receive; and
  b) As return, the annual 3 percent return rate (before income tax)
will be paid for the amount of these guarantees, mortgages or pledges;
and
  c) All these guarantees, mortgages or pledges will be released
monthly, and those of the small shareholder will be released firstly;
and
  d) If and only if those small shareholders, whose shares, by adding
together, have accounted for 90 percent or more of the voting rights of
Restaurant Brands New Zealand Limited, agree to transfer under
conditions of this offer, this offer will come into force materially.